VHDL (VHSIC-HDL, Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language) is a hardware description language used in electronic design automation to describe digital and mixed-signal systems such as field-programmable gate arrays and application-specific integrated circuits. To start with learning VHDL we are posting here the list of 5 VHDL books which are a good references to get started with VHDL coding.
1. VHDL: PROGRAMMING BY EXAMPLE - by Douglas L. Perry
2. Digital Design | With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL, VHDL, and SystemVerilog - by M. Morris Mano
3. A Vhdl Primer - by Bhasker
4. Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design - by Stephen Brown and Zvonko Vranesic
5. Circuit Design and Simulation With VHDL - by Pedroni V.A
Please feel free to send your suggestions if there is any good book in your list. We will be happy to share here.